Nothing Special, Really

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Sweet Scent Of Unemployment

I guess there really isn't a reason for me not to blog now, huh.

The good thing is that I've got lots to blog about. Maybe I'll blog about some recent events, such as drinking with ex-colleagues for 8 hours on Friday. Or traveling to distant countries (OK, just Canada). Maybe I'll finally get around to finishing a story I've been working on since January. Or maybe I'll just stay home and recap my days for you. Here's a preview:

8am: I think about getting out of bed.

10am: I finally get out of bed.

10:20am: I lose some money at poker

10:45am: I lose some more money at poker.

11am: I take a nap

1pm: I finally put some clothes on

1:05pm: I revise blog to say "1pm: Have a sammich"

1:10pm: I finally put some clothes on

Anyways, for those of you still dutifully sticking around for my blog updates, enjoy them while they last. If my interview goes well tomorrow, you may not see a flurry of blog posts like this for a long time.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home