Nothing Special, Really

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Public Service Announcement

We interrupt this series of posts that you may or may not be interested in for this special announcement.

Holy fuck I'm 30 years old now. It's true, I just saw it when I logged into my myspace account.

And I have the raddest girlfriend ever. She's already bought me dinner (twice), one of which included a chocolate & beer tasting, paid for us to spend the night downtown in a swanky hotel, took us to go see Tropic Thunder, AND bought me an 80gb iPod. Did I tell you how rad she is?

It's almost enough to keep my mind off how old I am now. Dang, 30!

Oh well, 30 is the new 20, right?

I'll be back with the finale to all the posts from this past week on Monday or Tuesday. Until then, it's time to party.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home