Nothing Special, Really

Monday, March 19, 2007

Retraction

On Thursday, I broke from my superstitious tradition and boldly declare that "this is the year" for the Suns.

The Suns then proceed to lose the next two games by a combined 40-something points.

I officially retract my statement. I will now go sacrifice a live puppy to appease the basketball gods.

______________________________________________________

To retort to Sandy's comment (shout out, what?!) about Amare - I completely agree. He's still not flawless, and rebounding is the one area of his game that needs a lot of improvement. To Dampier's credit, if there's one thing he does well, it's rebound on the offensive end, but there's no way that Dallas, or anyone, should get 27 offensive rebounds in a game. That's all about intensity and desire, and Amare doesn't have it defensively yet. What impressed me about that game was how hard he was taking it to the basket, consistently.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home