Nothing Special, Really

Friday, April 20, 2007

And So It Begins

In 7.5 hours, I'll officially be on vacation. Well, kinda. I won't be on vacation per se, but I'll be free from work for 16 days. What's peculiar is that I'm being paid to stay away from work for 2 weeks, but I have this feeling that those two weeks I'm not there will be more productive than when I actually work.

That's something that won't be ending up on my resume.

Anyways, the final agenda for the trip looks like this:

4.22-4.23: Seaside, OR
4.24-4.26: San Francisco, CA
4.27-4.28: Santa Cruz, CA
4.29: Napa, CA
4.30: Bend, OR

I'm going to try and keep updates on my blog, sort of like a journal, a "live journal", if you will. Will you? I've noticed a drop in visitors to my blog (methinks that I would have none if I didn't have a girlfriend). Maybe my blogs have been boring, or maybe you guys are just lazy, so hopefully the promise of crazy stories and fascinating pictures from our road trip will encourage you to stop by and check out our adventures.

Bon Voyage!

1 Comments:

  • Mattattack!! (Doo-doo-da-doo)

    Have fun on vacation, I'm jealous! Drive carefully and all that crap.

    And hey, I'm a faithful visitor of "Nothing Special, Really". I have it on my favorites list at work and visit it often only to find you haven't updated it.

    Anywho have fun & chat with ya later. Carrie "Ace" Mathis

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At April 23, 2007 at 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home